Tuesday, October 23, 2007

updating my update

okay. the Lt.'s blog is getting all fancy, and although I really can't ever keep up with his technical abilities, I do have a big, juicy addition to my blog, to delight your hearts and amaze you all. That's right, Skippy is going seriously high-tech, and stepping boldly into the realm of moving pictures!!!


Um, yeah. I don't know why its sideways either. To be clear: I'm actually in the video (I'm the one with no mustache), so I didn't actually take the footage. And lets be honest: I couldn't shoot actual moving images if my life depended on it. Really, I'm every bit as shocked as you guys that I managed to get the video to appear here. I'm going to change the blog name to: Skippy parodies her own technical failings in a good-natured manner!

Video courtesy of Matt, whom you'll no doubt remember from the fuzzy photos. Thanks Matt, for taking this blog to new highs of ridiculability! (and for giving me the opportunity to invent ridiculability as a word!)

Now, please all proceed to the Lt.'s blog to watch some real video. And better post titles, now that he's actually using titles.

2 comments:

engineeredmadness said...

Hooray for Techno-skip!

MnFork said...

I like the step forward to sideways video, but I do like that your trying

If I had any content like that I'd post it two, I'll have to dig up some pictures to post for you guys one of these days