Thursday, October 11, 2007

Good News!

To all of you who asked for notification of when my brother, The Boy, will dress and travel, here it is: my brother, The Boy, will dress and travel. So on Saturday, please tune in to VTech at Duke, and look for #72. When you see him, yell as loud as you can: "Huzzah!" Maybe he'll hear us, if we all yell in unison from various points around the country.

Also, back from New Jersey. New Jersey sucks, but the Widge was a little angel, so that was helpful, at least. Apologies to anybody who likes New Jersey, in case such a person exists. Honestly I find most of the residents are friendly, the food is good, and liquor stores are easy to find, so most of my issues come from the bad drivers, and the fact that it takes so darned long to get there, and then I spend most of my time in a nursing home.

In knitting news, whats up with those Mason Dixon types? No updates in a while, hoping they're doing something good!

2 comments:

engineeredmadness said...

So I found a liquor store here... not just the one on base, but there is a drive up one on the way home.

Unknown said...

How did the game go for your brother? Some of us had to work on Saturday like chumps.

P.S. Jersey is a mess, not only bad drivers, but 90% of the roads have barriers so you cant make left turns.. booo.