Sunday, December 30, 2007

Hey, Penn State Won!

Well I was going to post some photos the other day but apparently I have none: CVS apparently failed to put any photos on my photo disk. I sure wish I had that digital camera, and honestly I can't imagine where its gone, I even emptied boxes recently and saw not a trace of the missing camera.

Anyway, Penn State won, and I'm just as surprised as anyone else. If we're very lucky blog fans, we might get some actual photos of the festivities, but judging from recent posts (or lack thereof) I doubt it. So: go other universities!

Meanwhile I think we may be getting some new molars. This whole tooth thing is ridiculous, its like the whole Rocky series: just when you think you're safe, a whole new one shows up. Apparently by the time he gets the last of them, it'll be just about time for them to fall out. Its little things like this that make me think the human body isn't necessarily such a marvel of engineering after all.

3 comments:

engineeredmadness said...

awww, i can send you some photos

momk said...

shame on you. the human is the best thing you got.

Unknown said...

wow, well, I guess I've got a mandate from the people, I'll see what I can do in the few days off I have left