Sunday, January 6, 2008

By popular demand

or, technically, lack of organized protest, I'm revising my shooting thing for a future right here, in blogland, with you guys. If any of you are out there. But what started as mild proofreading has progressed into a serious rewrite, so you'll have to wait a bit longer. I can hear your tears now, but never fear, loyal blog-readers (all two of you)! Your wait will not be long.

Meanwhile, Natalie named her iPod, for computer-related reasons. I didn't know it was possible to name an iPod, although mine appears under the seriously unoriginal title: "Skip's iPod". Natalie's has an actual name, which is cool. So henceforth my iPod will be known as Nixon.

1 comment:

engineeredmadness said...

Now you can get one of those ipod docks which looks like a dog and call it checkers.