Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hey, I'm a Divorcee!

To celebrate, I went to Chuck E. Cheese with the Widge, Matt, and his folks!

The last time I went to North Carolina, I was so sluggish in posting that I think most of you never get to see all my photos. I'm trying to stay ahead of the game this time. So:

three days ago we went back to the Rutherfordton Children's Museum.their supermarket is awesome. And the Widge is a great shopper, too.of course we loved the fire truck.the biggest draw in acting is apparently the ability to switch the house lights offand on repeatedly.
The Widge built a Lego city, which he named after himself.

I'm not sure how well it shows up in this picture, but this time Rutherfordton is only one minute ahead of New York.

the next day, Matt came home early and took us out to hunt for gems!

We had little screens, and a big bucket of dirt, and we screened through the dirt at this sluice for a while.then we went down to the creek to hunt for gems.

After his bath, the Widge proudly showed off his haul.
yesterday we went to the Asheville Botanical Gardens

where we mostly played in the stream

I love the way you can barely see him in some of these photos, he blends in like a happy ittle rabbit.

No comments: