Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Discovery Place

I have all these pictures hanging around my computer, so now you get to see them. first of all, Nick: as it turns out I don't have a video of me in a lion suit jumping through hoops. But I do have a photo:The Widge also jumped through hoops:and was a strongman:

When I was a strongman, my muscles were mightier, but I lifted less:
The Widge apparently met a pirate, which I was unaware of until I saw the photo.
What else went on while I was in line for the tightrope, Mattie? Did you two sign up to sail the seven seas? I notice you were practicing your knot tying fairly seriously:

Anyway, its not too worrisome, because in reality the Widge and I are actual pirates:and the Wide also eats pirates. See the cute little pirate cupcake before:

and after:mmmm, sweet, and yet scurvy-ish! Discovery place gets two big thumbs up for their cool cupcake place. Anyway, the Widge really loved the children's area:


he even put on a little puppet show:The Widge refused to go into the hurricane tube to experience the winds of a category 1 hurricane. Matt mostly looks like he's being beamed up:
and while I'm posting Matt stuff, here he is walking the tightrope:




we rounded out the day with a trip to UNCC, which is a cute little place, for a school that was founded in the 20th century *scoff*note that the Widge is still being a pirate.

No comments: